Experienced Interior Architect (High-End Residential)
For the last three decades, this interior design and architecture studio has been widely known for their bespoke designs in the luxury residential and commercial sectors in the UK and internationally, with some of their most outstanding projects published across a variety of interior design & architecture magazines.
The practice have a highly successful portfolio of high-end residential projects; often single occupancy homes in super-prime areas of London, with most schemes an average of 10,000 square feet. With a lot of their work for repeat clients, they have had the opportunity to work internationally, in places which include The Bahamas, Thailand, The Hamptons and the South of France.
Due to an increase on their workload, they are now in the lookout for a talented mid-weight Interior Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will work as an all-rounder on a mix of high-end residential schemes and a £20m prestigious private golf and country club project. You will be involved in everything, from project management through to the development of technical and FF&E packages as well as on-site supervision.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ high-end residential experience in the UK
- Strong interior architecture background; proven track record developing technical packages, detailed drawings, joinery etc
- Good FF&E experience
- Experience managing projects across all stages
- Flexible and committed attitude to work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proven track record successfully delivering high-end projects on time & budget
- Onsite experience is essential
- Excellent client facing skills
- Knowledge of Vectorworks is preferred but AutoCAD might be considered for outstanding candidates
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will benefit from a salary range £32,000 - £38,000 fully dependent on experience and a holiday entitlement of 25 days + Bank Holidays.
You will be joining a friendly, close-knit team and will have the opportunity to develop your career within one of the biggest names in the design industry in London.
Having recently moved to a beautiful office in the heart of Knightsbridge, they are conveniently located a 2 minute walk from the nearest tube station and are surrounded by some of the most exclusive restaurants, cafes and shops.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
Job Ref: 8808