MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
* Provides project leadership by acting as day-to-day client and Global Creative Services team contact for projects
* Negotiates positive outcomes that ensure long-term business success for our clients and Global Creative Services
* Serves as brand ambassador to help ensure adherence to quality and brand standards
* Helps client understand creative services process and navigates client communication to help them understand timelines and deliverables
* Advocate for the client within Global Creative Services (GCS) and advocate for GCS to the client
* Master of project and workflow: accountable for creation and management of timelines, budgets and project status setting the course for multiple tactics through the department in all mediums (print, digital, video, etc). Requires working within the department's online project management tool, Workfont.
* Conducts project meetings to ensure alignment across teams and ensures there are clear "next steps" recapped in meeting summaries to the team and the client.
* Coordinates with Creative Team Leads to secure creative team assignments and confirm schedules meet needs of projects
* Reviews and evaluates all projects at intake to assess: creative brief, project parameters and deliverables. Partners with clients to revise brief as needed to ensure completeness for creative development.
* Reviews and routes all creative reviews between client and creative teams, which includes capturing, reviewing and verifying edits provided and is accountable for accuracy, adherence to brief and brand
* Advises on best practices for tactics in play
* Responsible for all elements of project and client relationship management
* Clear understanding of GCS capabilities to assess when projects require additional expertise or partnership with outside agency. If partnership is needed, work with creative teams to select agency and then facilitate completion of project with agency partner.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly