Senior Interior Architect For a Unique Heritage Estate
Senior Interior Architect / Suffolk / Salary up to £70,000 p.a
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious senior interior architect to work on a private 5,000 acre country estate, in Suffolk. The land and selection of unique historical/conservation properties are set in beautiful ancient farmland. The project will require the successful candidate to help create a collection of luxury manors, farmhouses and cottages for a discerning clientele in the high-end hospitality market.
Key aspects of the role & skills required:
- A skill set in architecture with an interior design focus
- ARB recognized part qualified (3 years min) degree in Engineering in industrial Design
- Classical detailing with a passion for historical buildings
- Hand sketching abilities with sketch up (3D computer program) experience
- First hand experience working with clients
- Technical coordination with site experience
- Ability to understand the original vision and take this through the entire development process
The successful candidate will join an energetic & committed team collaborating to create this unique luxury destination experience.
You will need to be a strong leader, who can influence and build good relationships at all levels.
If you are interested in being part of this exciting project, please get in touch with Ann-Marie McLeod
Apply for Senior Interior Architect For a Unique Heritage Estate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly