Senior Leisure Interior Designer
Senior Leisure Interior Designer / London / Salary £38,000 - £42,000 / Permanent
A leading creative interior design company, who work internationally designing interiors for restaurants, hotels, cruise ships and yachts, are looking for a Senior Leisure Interior Designer to come on board and work on exciting new projects in their busy expanding design studio.
KEY TASKS OF THE SENIOR LEISURE INTERIOR DESIGNER:
- Liaising with clients and contractors
- Producing concepts and detailed drawing packages
- Working within a busy design studio both as part of a team of designers as well as being a proactive individual
- Working on cruise ship projects, including all areas including spa, restaurant, retail & hotel style accommodation, public spaces, gyms and recreational areas.
- Delivering the assigned piece of work in line with project deadlines
KEY ATTRIBUTES OF THE SENIOR LEISURE INTERIOR DESIGNER:
- Have at least 6+ years' experience in a similar industry background
- Must be a highly creative individual with unique ideas
- Fluency in Vectorworks and the Adobe Creative Suite a bonus, experience in Marine interior design would be advantageous but not a prerequisite
- Proficient in sketch up
- A background in Restaurant/Bars / Leisure design is an advantage.
- Be up to date and aware of current trends within the industry
- Passion, Enthusiasm and drive are key
- Communicate an idea clearly and concisely by using free hand sketching and Vectorworks
- To be able to work confidently within a team but also as an individual.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Senior Leisure Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Apply for Senior Leisure Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly