Junior - Designer
Major Players are working with an exciting social and content start up agency, looking for a junior designer to join their ambitious team. They work with some amazing clients across the music, festival and active sports sectors and create work they have a keen interest and passion for. They have a really refreshing outlook and are definitely one to watch in their space!
This opportunity is perfect for a hands on designer who loves working on a diverse range of projects and is keen to work in a fast paced environment. You will be involved in processes from concept to delivery and creating amazing content. You will be learning directly from the founder and creative director, who sill support and help you to excel within role. You will be one of the only creatives, so will have the opportunity to create a positive, creative environment from the ground up and be part of the agency's journey.
- At least 1 year experience in an agency environment.
- Can provide a portfolio which shows a wide variety of visual content for social media.
- Beautiful illustration and layout skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about design and social media. You will keep up to date with the latest trends and social design.
- Able to work at a fast paced and under pressure
- Must have a passion for the music world
- Comfortable working to brand guidelines but also can create visuals from scratch
- Ambitious and driven, with the desire to help the agency grow and be the best it can be