In-House Junior Designer/ Presentation Designer
3 days left
- Job Functions
In-House Junior Designer
Working on behalf of an insight and innovation consultancy, I am looking for an In-House Junior Designer to work in their central London office. The role is a hybrid position between graphic design and presentation (PPT) design. Infographic and data visualisation skills are beneficial.
You must have a design related degree and a minimum of 1 years' professional experience. PowerPoint and Adobe CS experience is also essential.
Collaborating within the marketing team you will be working on proposals, pitch-decks and external marketing campaigns. Media includes PowerPoint decks, advertising, infographics, social content, stationary and producing digital assets for email and online marketing.
* Creating proposals and pitch-decks using PowerPoint
* Data visulisation and designing infographics
* Providing design support for consultants and the marketing team
* Expert working knowledge of PowerPoint
* Ability to work creatively whilst following brand guidelines
* Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for In-House Junior Designer/ Presentation Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly