Middleweight Industrial Designer
Middleweight Industrial Designer / London / £28k - £32k / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Sketching, Solidworks, Keyshot, Consumer Products, Consumer Electronics, Wearables, Footwear, Luxury.
We are currently working with a fast-growing, award winging and dynamic design studio based in North West London and they are looking to build upon their existing team by adding a talented mid-level Industrial Designer. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and proactive individual with a passion for delivering engaging design solutions. You will join an international team of designers whose drive is to deliver meaningful and innovative products and experiences for some of the biggest and well global respected brands.
THE MIDDLEWEIGHT INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER JOB
- Work in collaboration with the wider team to create products for some of the world's most exciting consumer brands.
- Managing projects from conception through to delivery.
- Design development through 2D and 3D as well as having a good knowledge of production processes and materials.
- Propose and evolve compelling product concepts.
- Ability to generate and clearly communicate inspiring ideas, from sketch work through to development, visually and verbally.
- Resourceful, intuitive and inventive problem solving.
- Bring a fresh, new perspective to the studio.
ABOUT THE MIDDLEWEIGHT INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER
- A strong degree in Product Design / Industrial Design from a top European university is essential.
- Exceptional portfolio showing all levels of design process, with fluent/confident hand sketching skills.
- A positive and proactive approach.
- Proficiency in Solidworks, Keyshot, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite but other languages are beneficial.