Office Manager: Part-Time Contract
A distinguished and creative structural engineering practice are looking for an Office Manager to join their team on an initial part-time 9-month maternity contract.
The office is made up of around 100 people in the hub of East London. Working on exciting and innovative projects, they focus on the design of the future, using economical materials and ergonomic design - ensuring a building will not only last, but be environmentally friendly whilst it does.
What's the role?
As Office manager, you are the linchpin across all the teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining the ideal office environment
- Managing Office Systems
- Managing a team of 7 administrators
- Management of Office Supplies
- Financial Administration
- Liaising with IT suppliers and resolving IT issues
- Management of office purchases
- HR administration
- Facilities and Health and safety
- Organising of office trips and events
Who is their ideal candidate?
You will need to be an excellent communicator with previous proven office management experience. Working alongside the Directors, you are in a position of trust, so will need be responsible and think on your feet. However more than anything, you will be productive, friendly, and have an eye for detail.
How do I Apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at Admin@tomorrowlondon.co.uk or apply through our website