Digital Project Manager
Major Players are working with a small digital design & build agency in central London who are on the hunt for an aspirational digital project manager to join their family, you will work across all of their teams to deliver high quality projects to specification, budget and deadline.
They're a tight team who design and build websites, apps and all sorts of other wonderful products that sit in the digital space, they pay special attention and care in their work and a passion what they do.
You'll need to be a real team player, a switched on organiser, a problem solver with a focus on delivery who takes pride in their work.
The digital project manager will:
* Understand the digital landscape and the potential it has
* Have a passion for all things digital (you don't just love your phone)
* Be organised and love numbers (Solid experience of Excel or other PM software)
* Have a willingness to do what it takes to get things done
* Always seek new ways to improve processes, workflow and collaborative working
* Thrive under pressure and be able to manage multiple projects
* Face challenges in a positive way
If you like the sound of this opportunity, have some agency and production experience, a passion for digital products and are an all-round positive person, then please apply.
Apply for Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly