6 days left
- Job Functions
Healthcare Architect | London | £38-45,000pa + benefits
Do you enjoy Healthcare projects including Hospital design making sure the scheme is practical and astatically beautiful? Do you understand the challenges of Healthcare schemes? Then I have the perfect role for you.. Long term established practice with over 40 years presence in UK and Europe. The practice has designed and delivered award-winning schemes across 3 disciplines.
The role is for experienced Project Architect with Healthcare project experience in the UK. You will be assisting the Lead Director on Healthcare projects.. please see brief list of skills required.
- Experience in Healthcare projects from brief and inception
- Experience in detail design and services coordination
- Confident in healthcare and hospital projects
- Minimum 4 years UK experience in professional practice
- Fluent in AutoCAD and Revit
- Have strong technical and design ability
- Confident communicator
- Excellent liaison skills including lising with contractors
Do not hesitate in applying for this role, the practice will not disappoint and the projects are award winning and brilliant!
- Excellent market competitive salary - £38-45K
- Long list of benefits including team activities (football team, yoga, live drawings)
- Central London location with excellent office space
- Genuine Career progression
To apply for this role, please e mail RedSofa with up to date cv and portfolio samples demonstrating Healthcare projects
Apply for Healthcare Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly