HR Assistant for London Agency
We are looking for a bright, dynamic and talented HR Assistant or strong administrator wishing to get in to HR to join this agency's UK support team. This company recognises that their people are central to business success, which is why they're passionate about creating a culture where people can play to their strengths, continuously learn, develop their talent and thrive in their chosen career.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- First point of contact for all day-to-day People enquiries and requests, responding to enquiries in a timely manner and escalating where necessary.
- Reviewing and designing practical ways of recording and storing all employee information to ensure we work effectively (this includes both digital and hard copies).
- Keep a track of contract end dates, absences, probation periods and visa expiry dates and action promptly.
- Maintain org charts and any other people information to ensure the team has accurate details for all staff.
- Responsible for arranging recruitment briefings with managers, organising interviews, giving feedback and maintaining vacancy trackers.
- Manage the on-boarding of staff by obtaining references, raising contract requests and managing all relevant documents e.g. taking passport copies, P45/P46 and signed paperwork.
- Previous experience of working within a HR department or another fast paced team at support level
Personal Qualities and Skills
- Ability to always add value and make a real difference
- Organised, meticulous about keeping promises, meeting deadlines, with excellent attention to detail
- A great communicator and collaborator, with people of all levels
- Engaging: someone that people naturally gravitate to, want to be around and work with
- High energy, able to multi-task, with a real ability to quickly prioritise across a number of projects
- A whizz in Excel, MS Project, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written English and mathematical skills
- Digitally savvy, active on social channels and passionate about communications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- A strong desire to develop a career in HR
Apply today for this great opportunity. Please note due to high levels of response we can only get back to successful candidates.