Digital Designer - Retail / Lifestyle
Truffle are looking for a Digital Designer for a lovely retail group based in central London. We need someone who is digitally savvy, has a crafted design style, good personal taste and very strong organisational skills.
You’ll be delivering digital campaign ideas and digital assets across multiple brands websites, CRM, editorial and social channels as well as supporting our multichannel platforms and multiple brands.
A day in the life of you:
- Delivering exciting digital design solutions that are on brief, on brand and on time
- Ensuring visual consistency across all brands and acting as a brand guardian
- Creating bespoke iconography for digital channels
- Experience of creating and embedding moving image or video to create exciting digital solutions
- Re-vamping and re-designing current digital assets; email, social, web, microsites, editorial...
- Organising and delegating work to the more junior designers, making sure tasks are completed on time
- Keeping uptodate with digital trends, culture and any competitor activity
- Designing for CRM and for social channels
- Constantly pushing to better the brand and being an idea generator
- BA (Hons) degree or equivalent qualification
- Very strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- An inspiring portfolio of work with examples of original ideas
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and communication skills
- Ecommerce experience is essential - from a fashion or homeware retailer, or ideally both!
- Understanding of / experience of app, mobile and social design skills
- Understanding of / experience of UX principles and user journeys
Get in touch with Mishel @ Truffle Talent for more details!