Graphic Designer (part time)
7 days left
- Job Functions
Exciting, fun, healthy food/FMCG brand is looking for a graphic designer to work 2-3 days a week in their offices in West London.
Liaising regularly with their design studio in LA you will be reporting into the UK marketing team.
- Strong photoshop skills
- Creative flair, originality & a strong visual sense
- Flexible working approach, able to work across a number of different projects & work with both London & LA teams.
- Confidence in presenting ideas to the team
- Able to take constructive feedback & direction
Main responsibilities would be:
- Social content development (memes, short films etc)
- Idea & concept generation
- Stylising- ensuring everything the brand sends out looks consistent, high visual impact & has that extra ‘lick’ of creative thinking (presentation slides, point of sale)
- Development of branded point of sale materials for the sales team & our field team (i.e. designs for counter top display units, pull up banners, trade adverts)
- Packaging layouts
Nice to have’s:
- Video production & editing skills
- Experience in website development
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a fresh new brand who are doing incredibly well here in the UK. They have a great culture and encourage a healthy work/life balance.
Apply for Graphic Designer (part time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly