Digital Integration Lead
A highly visible leadership position within their business innovation unit, has arisen at a global financial services company. In your role you will be responsible for driving the payment implementations and intergrations.
They are looking for an integration lead with prior people management experience (preferred), with expert technical and project management skills, and with prior experience implementing software and payment solutions from a technical perspective, with large enterprise clients.
This role will support cross channel solutions, platforms and market segments with a focus on being a integration subject matter expert.
- Lead and manage the integration team
- Oversee, manage, execute, and report on all aspects of Integrations for merchants, issuers, and partners
- Act as an integration subject matter expert and deliver successful client integrations in an organised, timely and effective way
- Ability to understand and train others as it pertains to technical integrations and project managing these
- Maintain business relationships with appropriate levels of management to ensure the successful execution of Digital Solutions integration activities.
- Possess outstanding written and oral communication skills and demonstrate these skills during internal and client meetings.
- Promote new ideas and new ways of executing projects and internal infrastructure enhancements.
- Interact with team members in working towards Departmental goals. Demonstrate ability to resolve team conflicts and bring group together to enhance project results through group planning, feedback and development skills.
- Coordinate and lead the execution of selected complex integrations/implementations in areas of specialization and expertise.
- Provide ongoing coaching to professionals of various levels and experience.
- Prepare performance evaluations for team members
- Provide day-to-day and on-site support to integration team and execute as needed
- Vast experience working with REST APIs in various technology environments and managing E-commerce payments projects
- Excellent facilitator and moderator, good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Experience managing teams (preferred)
- Experienced and comfort level working in an agile environment
- Must be able to demonstrate fiduciary responsibilities
- Self-starter, must work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Extensive experience demonstrating increasing roles and responsibilities throughout career
- Experience in SCRUM, Agile methodology, SDLC, Salesforce, and payments are all pluses.
- Project Management Certifications (PMP, CSM, etc) a plus.