Integrated Designer | Global Telecommunications
4 days left
- Job Functions
Our client is a Global Telecommunications company looking for a talented Designer to produce sleek and modern, web, print and collateral for their brand. If you are looking to create beautiful, meaningful design for a fast growing, highly entrepreneurial company then this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Manage all visual aspects of the marketing output, taking ownership of all design stages, from conceptualisation through to execution
- Design corporate website, print materials, brochures, tradeshow booths, presentations, mini-sites, newsletters and much more
- Handle day-to-day management of assigned projects and prioritize workload to ensure all project deadlines are met
- Translate the brand experience we’ve developed into a visual representation that helps potential customers understand our offering.
- Interpret various content types and information and transform it into campaigns, presentations, and infographics
- Work closely with business and marketing leaders in the company on strategic marketing projects
- Excellent understanding and experience using the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, familiarity with Java Script, SQL
- Experienced web designer and specifically working with UX and UI
- Skilled in illustration and creating infographic and flat design style assets
- Outcome oriented with exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work flexible and creatively to develop original ideas and designs