Marketing and graphic design assistant
6 days left
- Job Functions
We are looking for a Graphic Design and Marketing Assistant to join a very well know Insurance Company based in the city of London.
Working in the marketing and communications team to support all the UK and overseas offices, as well as working with other group companies as required taking briefs on upcoming project/campaigns.
Duties and accountabilities:
- Layout and print origination, producing a variety of documents across various mediums, including printed and electronic marketing material, newsletters, promotional leaflets, internal training documentation and technical documents to be used in the business and other corporate products, ensuring adherence to the corporate brand
- Generation of Powerpoint and other Office based materials
- Liaising with external contacts including print companies
- Uploading and managing content on intranet site, including image sourcing and resizing, communication partner support and creation and distribution of weekly summary
- Event support: creation and distribution of invitations, management of RSVP inbox
- Merchandise: responding to requests, researching new ideas, obtaining quotes, artwork sign off and stock level control
- Creation and distribution of internal emails via Microsoft Expression
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Acrobat and MS PowerPoint
- Be used to working within brand guidelines in a corporate business environment
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver to deadlines
You will be work in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills in a role that you have full control over and a company that is well established.
Apply for Marketing and graphic design assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly