Junior Artworker – Luxury Property Company / GZ-95
Junior Artworker – Luxury Property Company
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Artworker to gain some brilliant portfolio worthy work on some of the world's largest property brands.
Based in their beautiful swanky office in Central London, our client is looking for a creative, efficient and motivated Junior Artworker to support the friendly and dynamic design team in producing high quality print material.
You’ll get involved with a wide range of projects, with a particular focus on the production of nice and clean layouts for outstanding brochures and presentations.
Working as the sole Artworker in this busy and fast paced team, you’ll be mentored closely by the graphic designers and you’ll have the opportunity to grow your responsibilities and your skills quickly.
- Excellent working knowledge of Indesign (Adobe Creative Suite)
- 1 year commercial experience within a smilar role
- Proven layout, typography and artwork experience
- Strong attention to detail from both a creative and technical point of view
- Good knowledge of printing processes and techniques
- Good understanding of the print production process from design through to print ready artwork
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to engage with the team to ensure delivery of best practice and ensuring a seamless service
- Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the artwork process
- A strong desire to learn and progress within the property sector
This is a Full Time permanent role.
Salary level: up to £ 25K + bonus + excellent benefits
If it sounds like you, please send us your latest CV with your Portfolio/work samples.