Freelance Mid/ Senior Producer
This exciting creative production agency, based just a short over ground commute from Kings Cross Station are looking for a Freelance/ Contract Mid - Senior Producer to join their vibrant team for a three-month assignment.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Report into the Lead Producer, working across a variety of jobs included complex refreshes on both new accounts and existing projects for high profile entertainment clients
- To create reports based on P&L, manage financial forecasting and advise on the accounts within your remit
- To work closely with your clients to develop strong relationships and guide them throughout the creative process, including attending regular face to face meetings
- Working closely with the internal teams to identify potential opportunities for your clients
- You will produce and oversee complex project plans, working closely with the Traffic Manager to ensure that your projects are properly resourced and tracked throughout the studio
- Managing a small team of Junior Producers, to ensure that they are delivering work in an effective and timely manner
As a candidate, you will be:
- Experienced working in a similar creative agency environment, at the mid weight or senior level, producing across a variety of channels and outputs
- You'll be highly organised, process driven, an excellent communicator and a strong leader
- Knowledge of using Clearcast is essential for this role, as is a strong working knowledge of Production (namely across motion, animation, branding and digital advertising)
- You will be willing to travel occasionally and be eager to get stuck into the work from the get go!
If you are available for freelance/ contract opportunities from the end of August onward, and have the relevant experience and skills, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP