We are excited to be working with an industry leader in the entertainment and toy industry. They are looking for an Artworker to join them in their HQ in Berkshire. Initially this will be a 6 month contract.
Purpose of Position
A high profile, critical role in the newly established Marketing and Communications EuroMEA Creative Team. Providing an in-house Artworking function to a new client base within a fast-paced and high volume creative environment. Design activities include creating print ready artwork across the breadth of our globally renowned kids brand portfolio and delivering innovative creative solutions across all formats (digital, POP and other printed elements). Key to the role will be a focus on efficiency and new thinking about design approach in communicating toy and other product messages to our consumers.
Key Result Areas:
Fulfilment of internal and external client design briefs ensuring work is completed to the necessary specifications and deadlines whilst pushing creative boundaries and maintaining brand integrity and consistency across all execution.
Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Assist the Project Design Specialist in the art-working of POS, brochures, advertising, flyers, posters banners, websites, and presentations for a range of internal & external clients
- Create artwork that meets and supercedes client’s brief and is aligned with brand guidelines
- Execute project artwork amendments as and when required
- Generate finished files that meet relevant specifications (Print and digital)
- Liaise with internal stakeholders aswell as external clients when necessary
- Asset management, ensuring creative generated is uploaded to the relevant sharing tool/file server in a timely manner
- Manage own design workload to achieve required deadlines
- Have a general overview of project workload for times when the Design Project Specialist is out of the office
- Awareness of retail, creative and social trends. The ability to think outside the box in pushing marketing campaigns creatively.
- Keeping a breadth of knowledge around print innovations and techniques
Internal Working Relationships:
- Design Manager – EuRoMEA
- Design Project Specialist - EuRoMEA
- Marcoms Team – EuRoMEA
- Marcoms Team – Global
- Brand Activation, Sales, PR, Franchise & Consumer Product Teams – EuRoMEA
External Working Relationships:
- Agencies and freelancers
- EuRoMEA retailers
- Industry publications
Design & Technical:
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite CC – (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- MAC literate with good Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Digital, social and video experience
- Ability to develop print ready artwork
- Understanding of different design and print production techniques
- 3D rendering beneficial
- Motivated, proactive, dedicated and enthusiastic.
- Can perform under pressure, have good time management skills and operate in a fast paced environment
- Calm, organised and clear thinker
- Team player who can also work independently. Relationship building essential.
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication skills and is willing to take instruction/guidance
- Passionate about print, digital and all things creative!
- Ideally 3+ years job history
- Artworking experience in branded, corporate or retail environments.
- 360 Franchise knowledge
Are you interested? Please get in touch with your CV and relevant work samples