Midweight Designer (6-12 month contract)
4 days left
- Job Functions
Well-established communications consultancy and creative agency is looking for a multi-disciplinary Mid-weight designer with a wide range of communication and implementation skills to become part of a dedicated client team within the company.
Working closely within a project team, you will have substantial and varied experience in creating and implementing communication material and corporate campaigns across print and digital. A good understanding of branding is needed, across a wide range of media channels.
What the role looks like
- You should be confident in taking concepts and rolling out across the following:
- Internal campaigns – print and digital
- Communication materials such as brochures, infographics and presentations
- Brand guideline updates
- Digital designs – new functionality and improvements
What you will bring to the role
- Design degree
- 3–5 years’ agency experience in design
- Previous experience working on established brands to help shape the client’s work
- Experience in power or utilities sector is an advantage
- Proven experience of understanding digital trends
- Strong creative flair and strong typographic skills
- Ability to manage your own workload and time
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- Plus you should be ready to commit to working with a different kind of agency – one that has a strong community feel; does great work but is still a bit modest with it; and wants to continue to change how companies connect with their audiences.
Our client offer a competitive salary and a good benefits package with some great perks
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are interested in working with a talented bunch of people, please send us your CV and folio asap!
Apply for Midweight Designer (6-12 month contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly