Senior In-House Designer / Team Leader - Property Consultancy Client
We are helping our client find an experienced and strategic-minded Senior Designer to manage a bustling design department within our client's client - a leading property consultancy
Our client is a well-established and rapidly-expanding corporate design agency that as well as having its own studio HQ also runs teams within its clients' offices. In this case their client is (as we've mentioned twice already) a property consultancy based in Central London. For this role they require a talented individual (a plate-spinner supreme) to liaise daily and directly with that client to provide a full-service agency experience on site.
The responsibilities are many and the rewards are pretty great. The new Design Team Leader will, amongst other things:
- Manage the design team to produce great work in a happy and friendly environment
- Manage the client relationship as first and main point of contact and always promote the department to the client
- Manage workflow through the department from first brief to final fulfilment
- Develop creative concepts and produce multi-channel marketing campaigns while wearing the Brand Ambassador hat (available in all sizes from the gift shop)
- Be the point of contact for the parent agency
- Mentor rising stars
They and we are looking for an experienced professional with previous experience in a similar hands-on management role (in-house or agency). The successful person will have had extensive experience with big-name corporate brands within professional services some of which will have had a property theme (consultancy/marketing/architecture). They will be confident, creative and have a genuine love of working with people (ideally with account management/client liaison experience). Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is essential as you'd expect, as is a decent skill level within Powerpoint and a familiarity with using PCs for design (if Windows makes you run screaming for the hills, then this might not be for you). The work is around 70% print and 30% digital, so integrated experience is certainly a bonus.
Please trigger step one of the recruitment process by sending us your details.