Senior UX/UI Designer
Senior UX/UI Designer
Senior UX/UI Designer is needed to join an internationally recognised financial services company based in Central London on a full time basis. The Senior UX/UI Designer will have the opportunity to influence lasting behavioural change, helping people develop better money habits through the use of persuasive design best practice. You will be responsible for driving engagement, customer satisfaction and other KPIs to ultimately increase personal financial capability. Whilst focusing on the user, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and facilitate with product owners, proposition managers, developers, editorial, project management and business analysts.
The Senior UX/UI Designer will be reporting into the Lead UX Designer within the digital team whilst working alongside developers and product owners to create high fidelity graphic designs for our web, tablet and mobile platforms that give a consistent look and feel, stimulate engagement and build brand impact.
* Improve the experience design and creative execution of digital development across all digital channels.
* Create attractive visuals and graphic assets to complement wireframes.
* Create lean UI and UX documentation and assets including sketches, wireframes, low and high fidelity prototypes, sitemaps & specification documents that effectively communicate the designs to product managers and developers
* Define and communicate the vision to improve the UX and UI design across digital channels.
* Translating business requirements into consistent and engaging digital experiences.
* Developing prototypes of concepts and designs for testing and review.
* Creating experience maps / process flows to inform the wider customer journey through our service and other advice agencies and partners.
* Working with Lead UX, product owners and content editors to define customer profiles, pen portraits and scenarios.
* Using analytics, usability testing and internal / external research to inform outputs.
* Conducting user experience audits and heuristic evaluations.
* Helping to establish the Service as a leader in experience design improving personal financial capability.
* Determine how images and other visual collateral should be optimised and presented.
* Ensures designs are lightweight, responsive and accessible (AA standard).
* Ensures designs are compliant with brand guidelines.
* Contributes to the definition and update of brand guidelines
* 4 years proven experience working in a UX/UI design role
* Experience of working in a user focused, Agile, multiple product team environment.
* Experience in Information architecture, interaction design, user stories and journeys
* Significant experience championing UX practices within a fast paced environment.
* Experience working in a complex, matrix organisation.
* Ability to work effectively and efficiently across multiple projects with several stakeholders.
* Expert ability of working with Axure / Omnigraffle / Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and Illustrator)
* In-depth understanding of persuasive user experience design principles.
* Have a good understanding of cognitive behaviour and behavioural science design techniques.
* Experience with responsive site development.
* Experience with accessibility to AA standard.
* Experience of working with user focused, content rich or public sector sites.
* Ability to adapt to iterative requirements while under tight deadlines.
* Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration.
If interested then please apply directly to Gareth at firstname.lastname@example.org / 02078457224