German Speaking Account Director
Our client is an international creative communications agency specialising in a range of markets including real estate and corporate.
They have an original approach blending commercial awareness with integrated design strategy and creativity, to ensure it delivers impactful communications.
This role is to support growth in German speaking countries where we already have a solid client base and are looking for a German-speaking account manager to assist.
Role is based in London but regular travel will be required within Europe.
By joining as an Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing long term, sustainable client relationships. You will be expected to work closely with clients to produce creative plans, develop inspiring, creative briefs and prepare best in class pitches.
The right candidate will already be in an account manager or senior AM position.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar account management role;
* Experience of creating and controlling budgets and timelines;
* Strong interpersonal / communication skills;
* Strong client-facing and presentation skills;
* A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail;
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task;
* Proactive, can-do attitude;
* Native level German;
* Fluent in English.