Digital Marketing Manager | Luxury
Our client is a world leading luxury brand, manufacturer, marketer and retailer of premium jewellery. Founded over 120 years ago and showcasing a turnover in excess of £1 billion, they are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with luxury brand experience to create engaging and innovative digital programs to support local fashion, jewellery, film and design projects.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be passionate about digital programs and possess clear project management and strategic thinking skills, in order to ensure consistency across the client's vertical sites.
- Liaise with the communications team to create engaging and innovative digital programs that support local fashion, jewellery, film and design projects
- Assist in building strong digital networks of customers, retailers and stakeholders who are actively engaged with the brand
- Help execute global and regional digital initiatives that elevate the company’s brand perception, ensuring this is at the cutting edge of technology
- Assist in the development and implementation of eCRM programs, leveraging the company’s content pipeline as a key source content
- Create timelines & briefs for review with management
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working in a similar role with high-end clients (jewellery, fashion or beauty), ideally digital agency-side
- Ability to deliver digital programs and demonstrate clear project management skills, strategic thinking and collaboration with internal and external partners
- Strong technical skills and understanding of analytics, eCRM and email marketing platforms
- Demonstrate understanding of cross-channel content programs
- Clear communication skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task are essential