Senior Digital Producer/ Strategist
This boutique London based design agency, who boast a roster of high profile B2B clients are looking for a Senior Digital Producer/ Strategist to join the team. In this role, you will work alongside the Production and Project Management team to oversee the successful delivery of digital work, spanning complex website builds, digital content strategy, platforms and UX.
What does this role include?
- Scoping out digital projects; including providing costs, managing budgets, creating project timelines and sourcing freelance support when needed
- Assisting in the pitch process, working closely with the creative team and Directors
- Facilitating client workshops and handling client communication/ feedback
- Scheduling the flow of work through the studio surrounding digital projects, ensuring that everything is being delivered on time and within the desired budget
- Regularly communicating with your clients to update and advise them throughout the digital lifecycle
What skills are needed to be successful in this role?
- You'll have experience managing digital projects from brief through to delivery across multiple platforms, with the ability to work on large, complex digital work
- You will have experience working in both waterfall and agile methodologies; able to adapt to each brief that comes through the door
- You'll be passionate about digital design and always be keeping on top of current trends and technologies/ software
- You will approach your work strategically and know how to facilitate workshops, knowing how to draw key insights and apply to the creative process
- Ideally you will have experience working with Basecamp, Slack, Hangouts and other contemporary software that allows you to successfully streamline and track the flow of work
If you are a digital whizz and are looking for the next step in your creative career, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!