Project Manager - event and set design
This small family run company specialise in Experiential Design, Production and Installation and are proud to count large brands and leading marketing agencies amongst their clients. Providing a range of services from exhibition stands, product launches and bespoke sampling stands to PR stunts, sampling bins and giant props, the company are theatrical in their approach and enjoys encouraging both clients and staff to be different.
The Project Manager's role would suit a candidate who wants to contribute to a growing enterprise and be part of a fun, often fast paced production company. You will gain fast, hands on experience assisting the existing Project Management team and then quickly moving to handling your own projects working with new and existing clients.
Summary of experience:
- Background from a theatre or design based course ideally
- Experience in Project Management, Stage Management, Event Management and/or Technical Theatre
- Experience with liaising with workshops would be beneficial
- Full clean driving licence
- Able to manage and realise projects from costings through to installation
- Must be able to effectively liaise with and manage clients and their expectations
- Ability to maintain a high level of quality control along with a cost effective, best practice and ecological approach
The management are keen to offer a good work - home life balance and take care of their staff, they even have a "dog nursey" should you wish to bring your dog to work!
They are based close to the Hertfordshire / Essex border.