Digital Designer - Luxury/Fashion
We're currently partnering with a contemporary London-based fashion brand who are looking to further build their core in house design team. Our client embodies a seamlessly effortless look which compliments individual style and they are now looking for a digital designer who has the skills and passion to work within a close-knit team.
Due to recent growth, the digital designer will be supporting in the studio on the brands digital offering. As part of a close-knit team the right candidate for this role will have genuine creative input and an opportunity to fully own projects from initial concept through to execution. The brand is currently expanding and there is lots of scope for progression as they continue to grow.
As a mainly online retailer key responsibilities for this role would include but would not be limited to art direction, digital lookbooks, campaign work and the creation and on-going development of the brand's look and feel.
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- A good understanding and appreciation for UX and the customer journey online
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and switch between high-volume and low-volume work periods
- Experience amending HTML, CSS and amending artwork for online
- Designing and working with seasonal templates, strong computer and IT skills
- Fashion/Luxury sector experience is a plus, but not a necessity
- A polished portfolio that showcases an aesthetic in line with this brands values
If you're looking to join an expanding contemporary apparel brand, please send through your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.