Content Marketing Strategist
An imaginative and somewhat bizarre e-commerce company, who create fun and inspiring products, are looking for a Content Marketing Strategist to join their team.
The company who are constantly delivering new, innovative and fun products, are keen to find a content strategist who can help promote such products with fresh and engaging content.
What's the role?
As a Content Marketing Strategist, you will be confident in developing and delivering a marketing strategy, but also implementing it.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Copywriting and concept creation
- Management of blogs and social media
- Working closely with the PR team to search for new opportunities and new markets
- Create and implement a content calendar
- Drive performance using insights and data whilst ensuring content is tracked and monitored
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate is someone who has experience in delivering a marketing strategy, but who also has a creative flare and excellent written communication skills. You will be confident in your writing, idea generation and ability to deliver a brand story.
You will be a self-starter and highly organised, able to work autonomously within a larger Marketing team.
Experience with SEO and Google analytics is preferred, as well as an understanding of UX and relevant tools.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV and PORTFOLIO to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.