Mid-Senior Digital Designer
My client is a mid sized healthcare agency based within a group of health insight network. They are looking for a strong mid level designer looking to move into a senior role in the near future.
This is an opportunity for an experienced designer to join the Creative Studio team. This will be a varied role covering production of a wide range of outputs including digital, video, animation and illustration. The role requires someone with commercial awareness that is used to working autonomously in an 'agency' environment, liaising with internal clients to promote the Creative Studio services and to recommend and produce appropriate creative solutions to clients' communications needs.
- Promoting Creative Studio capabilities (internal business generation)
- Project management: Taking the brief, advising on suitable outputs, costs and timings
- Managing workload, prioritising projects and delivering to deadlines
- Generating creative concepts, through to production and delivery of end outputs
- Project administration: file management, recording time spent and billing for direct costs
- Bringing new ideas and skills into our range of offerings
- 4-6 years experience
- Minimum BA hons in a creative discipline
- Full proficiency of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Video editing and After Effects skills - Huge Bonus
- Strong portfolio with examples of B2B work
- Interactive PDF experience