My client is looking to hire a Mid level designer to join their marketing and comms team. They are a global employee engagement business with a host of all the top tech companies that immediately spring to your mind. The team is responsible for creating online marketing material in the form of campaign work, email newsletters, landing pages, you tube channels, social media outputs and more. As they have a wide range of clients you will need to have experience of working within tight brand guidelines for some but also be able to stretch them out with others using creative thinking. This is a solid opportunity to get some really strong brands into your portfolio through a wide range of projects.
The company itself is centred on employee engagement and benefits so their own benefits as you can imagine are also attractive.
- You will have around 3-5 years experience.
- You will have worked in a fast paced environment, most likely an agency.
- A strong portfolio with a variety of clients.
- Strong digital skills with examples of this in your folio.
- You will occasionally liaise with printers when running projects so art working skills would be beneficially but not a deal breaker.
- BA hons in a creative discipline
- Animation skills are beneficial (After Effects)
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud with a curiosity of learning new skills and trends.