Position: Senior Designer
Location: West Sussex
Leading gifting and greetings company are looking for a passionate, talented and experienced Graphic Designer with a strong of studio experience. Ideally you will be from a greeting card background.
It is essential that you can follow brand guidelines and possess an eye for accuracy and detail within artwork. You will be expected to keep up to date with the latest trends and implement this into your work.
The right person for this job will thrive in a busy environment, have excellent InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills, and be happy working within a team as well as confident working on projects independently.
- Develop toolkits and style guides in line with trend research
- Deliver creative innovation within new and existing product formats
- Create product concepts for everyday and seasonal ranges
- Present and substantiate creative and design decisions
- Apply artwork to production templates.
- Produce mock-ups for internal use and customer presentation
- Be a brand guardian, ensuring artwork is all on brand
- Strong creative ability
- Graphic Design degree or equivalent
- Expert in Adobe CS suite and other relevant software, Mac use and photography, where relevant.
- Ability to take art direction and commercial feedback and understand the bigger picture
- Thorough understanding of print and production processes
- Positive, hardworking and a great team player with flexibility, enthusiasm and confidence to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Disciplined approach to preparing artwork for print
- Ability to prioritise and plan own workload
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
As well as a full cv can you please send 5 or 6 examples of work that we can present to the client , the best way to do this is on a PDF document all in a single folder no more than 5mg in size, for web positions then 5 or 6 URLs of websites you have designed
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.