Senior Interior Stylist / Designer
Established as the sister company of a successful property development business, this thriving styling and home staging studio are rapidly taking over London and the South East. As a solutions based company assisting developers, investors and end users through innovative design proposals, they create contemporary spaces that maximise their clients’ property investments.
With a busy pipeline of work and exciting plans for expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior Interior Stylist / Designer to join their growing business and takeover the design responsibilities for the company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Directors
- Creating design proposals for installations
- Managing projects across all stages
- FF&E procurement
- On-site installation and collection of projects
- Preparing quotes for clients
- Attending client and site meetings
- Organising and managing the storage facility
- Hiring designers for the team as the company expands
- Leading junior stylists/designers
- Sourcing and developing new clients
Required Skills and Experience
As an experienced interior stylist, you must have worked for some enviable names and know the London industry inside-out. An entrepreneurial nature and a desire to get involved in all aspects of the business is a must as you will be joining a small yet very hands-on team. Also necessary:
- 4+ years’ experience in interior design or interior styling in London
- Proven track record working on high-end residential developments and show homes
- Experience liaising with clients and sub-contractors
- Strong space planning skills
- Ability to lead and manage junior staff
- Purchasing experience in regards to furniture and art
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Photoshop and/or AutoCAD would be beneficial
* Ability to travel is essential as your time will be spent between installations, Barnes and Twickenham, where the warehouse is located.
Salary and Package
£28,000 - £35,000 fully dependent on experience and flexible for the perfect candidate.
You will work alongside the Directors on all project stages of some of the capital’s most desirable developments and will be in charge of overseeing and leading a growing styling team. Flexible working hours, a 22-day holiday entitlement and genuine room for progression are available.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
*Please note applications without portfolios will not be considered.
Job Ref: 8779
Hunter Dunning = Senior Interior Styling Jobs – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists