Interior Architect (Hospitality)
Currently a practice of just over 40, they have amassed an outstanding portfolio of projects and an enviable list of clients. Their clever design approach combined with the finest finishes and materials have won them some of the most important awards in the industry.
Well known for their bespoke designs within the luxury hospitality and residential sectors, the studio’s work has been published in design & travel magazines and has won accolades such as the Restaurant and Bar Design Awards.
With some very exciting hospitality projects in the pipeline, they are now looking for a technically savvy Interior Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
You will join the hospitality department of the studio and will work across all stages of luxury hotel, restaurant and spa projects alongside FF&E Designers. You will be in charge of producing plans, elevations, drawing packages and interior details for luxury hospitality schemes to the highest standard.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years UK experience in high end hospitality projects
- Proven track record producing technical packages, joinery and detailed drawings for luxury hotel schemes
- Experience working as an Interior Architect across all project stages
- Experience liaising directly with clients, architects, contractors and suppliers
- On-site experience
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketch Up
- Hand sketching ability preferred
- Ability to successfully work in a fast paced, busy environment
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will benefit from a salary range of £30,000 - £35,000 fully dependent on experience (flexible for outstanding candidates).
- Pension scheme
- Regular team outings
- Holidays: 20 days per year + Bank Holidays (1 extra day for every year with the company, up to 25 days). Staff is also entitled to 5 unpaid leave days per year.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789. Please note that applications without portfolios will not be considered.
Job Ref: 8776
Hunter Dunning = Interior Architect Jobs – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialist