Design and Artwork Specialist
We are looking to hire a Design and Artwork Specialist to join an insurance company based in Lightwater.
The Design and Artwork Specialist will join a growing marketing team to help further develop the international brand identity. The role will play a key part in the internal and external relationships between agencies or in house teams so you will need to be confident and also be able to control stakeholders.
- Helping to develop the company's brand identity (graphics, videography, iconography, typography, imagery, messaging)
- Ensuring that all outgoing material conforms to brand identity and communicates the company's brand ethos
- Producing all in-house digital and print collateral and advertising
- Managing the company's digital library of documents (application forms, policy documents, brochures, flyers, presentations), including version control
- Releasing updated documents to the company's websites and/or insurance partners around the world
- Acquiring stock photography and video
- Creativity and a talent for eye-catching design are essential for this position
- Excellent communication skills and confidence working with teams across the organisation
- Attention to detail with strong organisational and time management skills
- You must be skilled, knowledgeable, and experienced in using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience of video production a plus
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress and Drupal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, energetic candidate to develop and grow his or her career with a growing company.