You will be experienced in Powerpoint, Keynote, Prezi and Creative Suite and be able to utilise all for business pitches and client presentations. This is a great opportunity to work with a leading creative agency and to work with top tier global clients.
Presentation Designer - The Role
Most importantly you will have excellent spelling and grammar skills and be an expert at typography and layout. The successful candidate will also be visual and creative and have strong eye for detail. You will need to be well organised and logical and be very used to working to tight deadlines and very specific briefs and guidelines.
Presentation Designer - Key Skills
- Must have a proven track record in Powerpoint and Keynote design backed up by a strong portfolio
- Must have knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel is also a great advantage
- Must have experience in working to specific and very detailed guidelines
- Must have strong prioritisation skills and be used to working multiple projects at once and under pressure at times.