Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading fashion retailer with ambition to grow their brand further, they are well known for their innovative branding and marketing strategies and are looking for a new digital marketer. The role is for a candidate with extensive display and performance marketing knowledge who is passionate about PPC and analytics.
- Manage day to day relationship with Paid Search and Display agencies; delivering performance campaigns including; PPC, retargeting, prospecting and video.
- Interpret data from various search analytics and deliver measurable actions to meet brand objectives. Including managing all digital display campaigns to drive acquisition
- Keep ahead of any new industry display and search updates, and work on the launch of new digital initiatives and create Search plans.
- Create scalable campaigns using innovative marketing techniques and create holistic search campaigns that can be used to promote the importance of search and display.
- Budgetary management and reporting on campaigns and support development of the team.
Key Skills/ Experience
- Strong search an display experience and experience working on ecommerce.
- Detailed technical knowledge of PPC, paid search optimisation and marketing.
- International exposure would be a bonus.
- Experience working with analytic tools; Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Hitwise
- Passionate and knowledgeable about search marketing
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to work with colleagues across all levels of the business and external agencies.
- Highly organised, self-motivated, creative marketer with lots of initiative.
If this sounds like a good match for your skill-set, please get in touch.