Senior Account Manager
This exciting Creative Production agency, based just a short commute from Kings Cross Station are looking for a top Senior Account Manager to join their vibrant team and work alongside the Head of Department to establish the Account Management offering.
In this role, you'll get to work across a variety of animation, motion and creative projects for well known and loved brands.
What responsibilities will this role involve?
- Working alongside the Client Services team of Producers and Project Coordinators, you'll establish the agencies Account Management department, working to take over 2-3 key clients and further strengthen and establish relationships
- You'll be flexible and ready to spend 2 days a week offsite with your clients in both London and Leeds; you'll be equally comfortable working directly inhouse with your clients as you are back in your team at the agency HQ
- Client Management is the core of this role, and you'll work to not only further establish partnerships with your clients, but use your business acumen and eye for opportunity to identify potential avenues of growth for your clients, offering your agencies full creative services spanning digital and TTL campaigns
- Whilst client management and relationship building is key, you'll work equally alongside a core team of Producers, Project Coordinators, Creatives and Motion Designers to oversee the creation of digital, motion, advertising, branding and animation work
What skills are needed?
- Communication skills are pivotal to this role; you'll be a natural when dealing with clients of all levels, managing expectations and championing the best results for your accounts
- New Business skills are essential for this role and you will be heavily rewarded for your proven ability to expand your client's portfolio's and further grow accounts
- Experience working across TTL campaigns/ integrated campaigns in a creative environment is essential
- This agency truly pride themselves on being a tight-knit, collaborative environment and personality wins every time here! You'll be humble, know how to have fun, be passionate and always champion your peers
What does this role offer the right candidate?
- This role offers uncapped potential for progression; you'll be a pivotal team player in the growth of the agency and in developing the Account Management arm of the business
- You'll get to shape your own workload and implement processes that suit your working style and approach
- Due to the nature of travel, this agency is open to flexible hours on travelling days
- This role offers a fantastic bonus scheme for new business and solid performance - you'll be well rewarded for the effort you put in
If you are a solid Senior Account Manager, or on the cusp of stepping up to this level and are happy to commute slightly outside of Central London for a unique role, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to be considered for this opportunity!