Freelance Instructional Designer
My client, a leading agency based in the heart of London, is urgently looking for a freelance Instructional Designer to join their existing team on an exciting project.
- You will be part of the exciting Digital Transformation team where you will be helping to deliver a key project for the business,
- You will be the 'go-to' person in terms of the qualify of the learning design content
- You will be responsible for designing and developing new instructional materials and collateral- while also advising and evaluating the current existing content.
- You should be fluent in at least ONE of the following; Captivate, Camtasia and Storyline.
- It's essential that you are well versed in the ADDIE model
- You will also have an excellent understanding of immersive learning methodologies in course design and a solid understanding of adult learning theory.
- You will be tasked with developing and designing materials related to e-learning solutions, content guides and F2F classroom interventions.
- You should be comfortable in working with learning strategists and internal leaders to support them on deliverables and metrics
- Previous Agile and Service Design experience would be a big advantage.
- You should also have an excellent grasp of graphics tools and synchronous/asynchronous
- Candidates that have got previous digital transformation experience will be looked upon extremely favourably!
This is an excellent chance to secure yourself a great contract with a well known name, produce some exciting work and join an established team.