Senior Kitchen Designer
This boutique kitchen and wardrobe design consultancy works on high end residential and multi-unit development projects across London. They have some fantastic clients who they work with on a regular basis and are always looking for ways to diversify their ranges in order to stand out from the crowd.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, driven person who is happy to take on both the role of senior designer and managing the studio when the owner is away.
Senior Designer duties include:
- Able to meet clients for initial brief, prepare a design and quotation and present in a professional manner
- Follow the project through from point of sale to aftersales service with support from administrative staff
- Liaise with clients, architects and contractors on each project
- Excellent numerical skills essential to prepare invoices for clients and managing supplier invoices to ensure the profit margins are maximised
- Liaising with installation teams to book deliveries etc.
- Researching and entering industry awards
- Dealing with any journalist enquiries for feature articles. Forwarding images to journalists and putting them in touch with clients to arrange recce shots etc.
Studio Manager Duties:
- Manage junior staff & delegate effectively
- Being responsible for the everyday smooth running of the office
Person / Experience Required:
- Experience with high end kitchens, preferably to include Hacker
- CAD literate with Fusion 2020 and Compusoft Winner would be an advantage
- Experience with a quoting system (they use KBBConnect)
- Proactive problem solver
- Experience of supervising others
- Professional attitude and excellent written skills required
- Able to build relationships with clients
This is a Monday to Friday role.
Apply for Senior Kitchen Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly