A highly regarded and innovative creative agency that specialise in bespoke window displays and retail installations for a range of global clients across the fashion & lifestyle sectors are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team. This role will see you working across a range of exciting projects producing work on a global scale within a collaborative and inventive team.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- Assisting your peers across client projects from brief to completion, including handling of client communication, project logistics,production and through to installation
- Nurturing and building long-lasting relationships with existing and new clients - ensuring excellent client communication is upheld at all times
- Overseeing the production of multiple projects at any given time with the ability to multitask, negotiate contracts and upkeep relationships with suppliers
- Building rapport with suppliers inclusive of completing regular site visits to workshops to ensure equipment and processes are all running smoothly
- Working closely with a Senior Project Manager, you will balance your own day to day workload with supporting them on the wider delivery of larger scale projects
Who is the ideal candidate for this role?
- You will be an experienced Project Manager with previous experience managing retail rollouts, creative window displays, events or retail interiors
- A natural communicator, you will be able to verbalise ideas clearly and concisely as well as build rapport with ease
- An understanding of the 3D process and materials is key!
- You will have a creative flair with the ability to visualise ideas across a range of different medias including mood boards and adobe suites
- You will be proactive and keen to get stuck in, with the ability to take ownership and work autonomously when required
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would thrive in a fast-paced creative environment, email your CV and brief description on your suitability for the role, to register with Tomorrow.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly