Who we are:
Our client is an innovative, independent creative studio, delivering multi-disciplinary projects across the globe. They are structured around six core crafts – design, moving image, code, copy, spacial design and live. Due to continued success our client are now looking to add an Project Manager to their team!
Who our client is looking for:
• a person with a desire for making great things happen
• an enthusiastic, energetic project manager who is excited by the diversity of work we produce
• a proactive problem solver and planner who is always thinking ahead
• exemplary organisation skills
• ambitious individuals who can contribute to the culture of our studio, as much as the delivery of our projects
• calm, organised and flexible under pressure, you can manage multiple streams of work at once, to a consistently high standard even to tight deadlines
• a naturally confident communicator – equally comfortable presenting back to the team, as leading a client call
• commercially aware and confident managing budgets
• an understanding of the team that’s needed to deliver a project and an ability to set, lead and manage that team
• experienced in managing creative projects that involve a youth culture/fashion/lifestyle/sport focus
• you will be immersed in the world of Dazed Digital, Hype Beast, It’s Nice That, 99U, Wired, Mashable, iD, Vice, Co-Create, Nowness etc.
• ensure projects are delivered to the highest standard - on time and to budget - achieving client objectives, whilst protecting the creative
• thinking long term - identifying risks and providing solutions
• interrogate briefs and manage it through the studio with our talented delivery teams
• develop and build positive relationships with colleagues, clients, sub-contractors and freelancers
• you will have a good understanding of event management, installations, social roll outs, design production, digital applications and content creation and publishing
• create and embed best practice within the project management team
• contribute to wider activities from self-initiated projects to PR and business development
• minimum three years project management experience in a creative studio environment
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.