You know that feeling when you see, do or hear great stuff. It makes you feel, well, great on the inside. My client is a rapidly growing agency, looking for a Mid-Weight Digital Designer to help them revolutionize the health industry by engaging with big brands across digital, experiential and high tech creative projects.
You will have the amazing opportunity to work with a highly skilled and extremely passionate design team to help build/develop the brand from scratch using some of the most cutting edge technologies including Virtual and Augmented Reality.
You will be working closely with the Senior Designer, being involved in all parts of the process from concepts to final crafting. You have strong digital skills, but you also understand brands, can create them from scratch and bring value to the brand through animated movie, print ad or an experiential piece.
- Adobe suite expert
- A varied portfolio rather than a specialist (variety over experience)
- Some experience in concept development
- Great craft visible in the portfolio
- Solid communication skills - key for internal presentations and client meetings.
- 4+ years' experience being a digital designer
- 'Can do attitude' with the ability to be confident and take ownership of the project
- Brand understanding so to be able to develop the brand from scratch and translate the brand into tangible outputs
- Experience working across multiple digital channels including web, apps, sites, video and print
- Experience with animation, storyboards and film
- Experience of sketching, 3D visualisation/experiential campaigns
- Pharmaceutical or health experience is not required
- UI experience preferential
- UX and VR/AR experience would be a strong bonus
If interested in applying please contact Gareth on firstname.lastname@example.org