9-12 Month Contract
We are partnering with an international fashion retail brand who is looking for their next in-house photographic talent. The senior photographer is responsible for all photography across the website, ecommerce and editorial, model and still life. Ensuring top quality production by co-managing a team of photographers and videographers.
- Delivers all in-house photography, content and third party marketplace shoots and leading technical and lighting setups. Work closely with Shoot lead ensuring images are on brand and meet targets.
- Producing a clean and well exposed image that captures the product and the Brands’ personality.
- Understanding the different style and identity for each brand provides edits for all editorial shoots.
- Efficiently manages the running of the photography team. Ensuring studio and equipment are kept clean and organised Coordinating and keeping track of all repairs and equipment orders
- Motivate, train and assist photography team; sharing advice, directing and nourishing ideas.
- Also responsible for the training and management of any freelancers, checking their work and providing feedback on new freelancers.
Key Skills and Experience:
- A perfectionist who ensures the brand DNA is delivered to customers through all content created.
- Strong leader with the ability to positively motivate teams on set and problem solve
- Excellent organisational, administrative, time management and oral communication skills.
- A confident, proactive, hands-on and an enthusiastic team player who can work to tight deadlines.
- Technical responsibility and knowledge on the latest PS and photographic capturing software (Capture One). Having an in-depth knowledge of light quality to create a high end aesthetic that shows the products in both their truest form and best quality.
If you are a talented fashion photographer with ecommerce and retail experience please send over a copy of your CV and a portfolio.