Senior Digital Project Manager
Major Players are working with a leading global creative agency based in Munich, who are looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join their digital creative team. The agency is in central Munich not far from the "Big Six" breweries, and is home to 70+ international creative, strategic and account superstars, utilising their 15 years of hard-won knowledge helping clients in IT, healthcare and other industries.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of all digital projects within the agency, defining the project scope, delivering project documentation, developing estimates and project plans to ensuring smooth execution of their client briefs.
- You will work with the client and the account team on single or a combination of multiple projects seamlessly, and ensure the successful execution within the agreed parameters of the project, attending client meetings and arranging workshops when applicable.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 4/5 years experience in digital project management
- Experience in managing digital campaigns of different sizes from initial brief to delivery; defining project scope, estimating and budgeting with the wider business.
- Provide the first line of contact and/or be the senior contact for the Client and other Stakeholders in the life cycle of a project.
- The Senior Project Manager will have exceptional attention to detail, be process driven and be able to partner effectively with both their clients and internal teams. Experience with corporate website builds and maintenance, various CMS, digital campaign websites, tracking, CRM, online advertising and hosting is required, HTML and programming skills would be a plus.
- You will be an excellent communicator, confident in sharing your views and opinions with different groups of people in Your project management, process and organisational skills are highly proficient and you have already gained practical experience in this area. You should be able to brief creatives, developers and other stakeholders and oversee creative and production of the projects. You steer, oversee and manage timings, budget and project scope.
If you're an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency, possibly in a new country then please get in touch today.