A gym and cinema are just two of the amazing benefits offered by this well-known retailer. A Format Planner is required to work in-house with the Creative Development Manager and store design and development team in delivering profitable spaces which are beneficial to the customers shopping experience.
The role of Format Planner would ideally suit a Middleweight with a background in space planning or in a format planning role. Candidates who are already working in-house or in an agency will also be considered.
As Format Planner you will need to come prepared with strong analytical skills, good judgement in the delivery of key projects and ability to work with all levels of the organisation. The role will include:
- Visiting existing and newly acquired centres
- Assessing existing layouts and overseeing drawings by the agency
- Preparing and proposing new layouts to project teams
- Collaboration with internal and external teams, management of stake holders and agencies
- Communicating and working with all parties when producing plans, ensuring that Company strategy/protocol is followed
- Budget management experience
Some of the benefits include a newly refurbished office, where the working space has been designed with open plan working, individual pods, quiet areas for phone calls and meeting spaces. There is a gym and cinema on site and sumptuous summer and Christmas parties in recognition and valuing their employees.
Based in central London, the wider departmental team is made up of 34 people, the Format Planner will be working more directly with 5 – 6 people. Your work will be varied and site visits will require you to be out of the office at least once a week.
Please contact Lucy on 0203 1740185 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any further details before applying.