Senior UX Consultant
Our client is an agency who specialise in working with charities and not-for-profit organisations. They also host and support many of the online fundraising solutions they deliver.
We are looking for a Senior UX Architect with a passion for user experience, business processes and digital solution design. Working alongside clients and internal teams you will work to define industry leading digital solutions. Taking the client’s requirements and translating them into simple and elegant solutions, thinking through user problems, visualise them in detail, and find solutions that work.
Key responsibilities & activities
- Wireframing & prototyping, creating user stories
- Define, document and communicate detailed business requirements with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, facilitate client workshops in order to capture functional and non-functional requirements
- Input into all discovery & definition proposals & pitches to help define the correct approach
- Work closely with the creative team and developers during solution design
- Conduct demonstrations of prototypes and wireframes to project stakeholders
- Support the production team through build as issues arise
If this sounds like you please do get in contact with, email@example.com