Interiors Project Furniture Designer x2
Interior Project Furniture Designer / Cheddar, Somerset / Salary £32,000 - £40,000 Dependent on Experience / Permanent
A high end bespoke company working in extremely luxurious and opulent bespoke kitchens are looking for a seasoned creative and experienced Interior Project Furniture Designer to join a small yet niche design team in the beautiful tranquil setting of Cheddar, Somerset (near Bristol and Bath). This is an amazing opportunity for someone to relocate and get away from the rat race and fast pace of London.
Our client specialises in bespoke traditional and exquisite design. They manufacture and install high quality kitchens, fitted furniture and architectural joinery, together with the full conversion of town and country properties. They work for financially elite individuals who expect professional and outstanding design solutions, product, and meticulous service.
Successful candidates will therefore need to demonstrate a flair for creative solutions to design conundrums. You will need to have an acute attention to detail and be extremely thorough in the design and delivery of your projects. A good working knowledge of bespoke kitchen design and appliances would be an advantage.
The minimum requirement for application is a designer with five years' experience in a similar commercial environment.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE INTERIOR PROJECT DESIGNER:
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar commercial environment
- Proficient AutoCAD 2D user
- You will need to demonstrate a flair for creative solutions to design conundrums
- Attention to detail is needed and extreme thoroughness in the design and delivery of projects
- A good understanding of British period furniture and joinery detailing to high standards is a prerequisite
- An understanding of mechanical and electrical services in relation to fitted furniture, kitchens, and bathrooms
- Excellent written and spoken English for communication purpose
- Experience of Interior measured surveying would be useful
- Must have your own car for frequent travel
Pay is offered at competitive rates and will be commensurate with experience.
All applications need to include a CV, photographs or a portfolio of recent work, references and a covering letter explaining why you think you should be considered for the position.
If you're interested in finding out more about these Interior Project Designer roles then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.