Senior UI/Digital Designer
Global technology/travel brand is looking for a senior UI/Digital designer
Reporting to the Director of Creative, Design and Development; the UI/Digital Designer will have a successful track record of creating design solutions that deliver high impact across digital and offline assets. The Creative, Design and Development group is the internal creative agency for this brand supporting a global organisation responsible for design, branding, messaging, advertising, content production and business presentations.
This role will focus on producing innovative concepts and designs for a variety of marketing initiatives helping to drive key messages that promote the value proposition efficiently and at scale.
This is a great opportunity to support a focused, multi-national marketing team for the leading travel and technology company. Working in a fast-paced environment and delivering projects to tight deadlines and enjoy the variety of turning around smaller design tasks in addition to larger more complex initiatives.
- Supporting the Creative Director to deliver against the Global strategy.
- Includes designing and creating engaging scalable content for digital assets, case studies, blogs, video, data sheets, business presentations, events/trade shows and other marketing assets efforts
- Manage external agencies and vendors to deliver to time, budget and brand requirements
- Ensuring CD&Ds intake, scoping, production, sign-off, creative output and measurement
- Develop visual styles for global campaign strategies and adapt/adjust for regional marketing assets and develop usage guidelines
- Engaging and managing stakeholder collaborations
- Pilot alternative and creative ways to deliver the best engagement from our audience through good design and best practices online/offline.
- Regular engagement with internal subject matter experts and stakeholders including legal and product marketing, marketing managers and executive leadership to maintain up-to-date business messaging
- A very good understanding of UX/UI design, wireframes and the user experience
- Experience in animation, video production and apps, while not essential, would be a benefit
- In depth digital design capabilities
- A great graphic designer and typographer with a fantastic online portfolio
- The ability to work effectively under deadline and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Impeccable organisational skills and the ability to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills required to network and build relationships within the company
- Positive and self-motivated personality
- Creative conceptual thinker
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Experienced creative professional, with extensive experience of creating creative and impactful designs for a range of audiences
- Proven global operator, working with an extremely diverse range of stakeholders and audiences, including influencing and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Management experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 7+ years experience preferably in the digital sector
- Background in travel or ecommerce industries preferred
- Ability to travel for business when required
- Multi language capabilities a plus