Product Development Manager
This innovative business helps architects and developers simplify interior design and functionality offering a range of concealed frame doorsets, pocket sliding doors and riser doors.
The newly created role of Product Development Manager is to ensure their products are cutting edge and the best in the marketplace taking simplicity of use, aesthetic design and cost in balance.
The role will be divided up into three main areas:
1. Existing product development: To continuously develop existing products using feedback from the market and internal teams and proactively develop the products to make them more user friendly for the installer, improve their aesthetic appeal and identify cost efficiencies.
2. New product development: To develop new products from ideas generated by the market, internal teams and management.
3. Bespoke project specific products: To design and draw project specific details for projects that require bespoke product and/or product components.
Person / Experience Required:
- At least 4 years relevant experience
- An innovative ideas person who keeps abreast of the trends in the marketplace
- Organised with good time management skills
- Solutions orientated
- Team player with a good sense of humour
Apply for Product Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly