This independent kitchen studio is a family run business and offer their customers both bespoke classic and traditional kitchens as well as top products from the German furniture industry, Alno and Leicht Kitchens.
They are now seeking a Kitchen Designer to join their showroom working on projects for private clients, architects and interior designers. The main responsibilities are to produce technical drawings, layouts and 3D visuals. This is not a sales role.
Person / Experience Required:
- 2+ years experience designing and drawing up kitchens
- Keen, enthusiastic and a team player
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good drawing and planning skills
- CAD literate, they use Compusoft Winner and Planit
Hours will be 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.